Bluetooth Keyboard

Ben Wong lists.openmoko.org at wongs.net
Mon Jun 24 20:17:35 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:36 AM, Giacomo 'giotti' Mariani <
giacomomariani at yahoo.it> wrote:

>  Thank you Radeck,
>    I'm glad to have the "Docked keyboard" back: it is priceless when
> sending SMS via vnc!

Nice tip, Giacomo.

That reminds me that my biggest bugaboo with QtMoko is that I have never
been able to get my bluetooth keyboard to work. It's quite frustrating to
have to plug my Neo into a PC just so I can ssh into it with a proper
keyboard.

I seem to remember Radek saying about a year ago that the issue was not too
hard to fix, but I think nobody has stepped forward to do it. I started
reading the QT documentation myself, but was daunted. I suspect "simple"
for Radek is still too hard for lesser-mortals. ;-)

--B