Bluetooth Keyboard

Sebastian Reinhardt snr at lmv-hartmannsdorf.de
Mon Jun 24 21:59:32 CEST 2013

Am 24.06.2013 20:17, schrieb Ben Wong:
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:36 AM, Giacomo 'giotti' Mariani
> <giacomomariani at yahoo.it <mailto:giacomomariani at yahoo.it>> wrote:
>
>     Thank you Radeck,
>        I'm glad to have the "Docked keyboard" back: it is priceless
>     when sending SMS via vnc!
>

> Nice tip, Giacomo.
>
> That reminds me that my biggest bugaboo with QtMoko is that I have
> never been able to get my bluetooth keyboard to work. It's quite
> frustrating to have to plug my Neo into a PC just so I can ssh into it
> with a proper keyboard.
>
> I seem to remember Radek saying about a year ago that the issue was
> not too hard to fix, but I think nobody has stepped forward to do it.
Not really correct! Take a look at this mail:
http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-June/004634.html

I made one step foreward!  It seems, that most Bluetooth keyboards
support more then one profile. Mine supports "SPP" and "HID". After
switching to "HID" (over an ssh login) the input is recognized, but
rootet to root console instead of the input of program in focus.
> I started reading the QT documentation myself, but was daunted. I
> suspect "simple" for Radek is still too hard for lesser-mortals. ;-)
I did not read anything, so Your more expirienced in that. Did You find
anything about changing focus of input?

--
Kind regards

Sebastian Reinhardt