offtopic / help needed from anyone in poland

robin spielraum at web.de
Sat Mar 2 14:44:33 CET 2013

Hi List,

sorry to post this here, but I otherwise do not have any idea who else to
contact. I have purchased the archos g9 as plasma active does kind of run on
it which is a nice step forward for a linux tablet (eventually I would prefer
one with the gta04 in it). now archos apparently has huge issues in producing
the 3g modem, so it is sold out anywhere in europe. Now my I have just found
this offer from Poland [1]. I do not speak Polish, neither do I know if that site
is genuine. So if anyone could help me here that would be great.

best regards

robin

[1] http://www.mediamarkt.pl/krakow-m1/produkty.html?query=Modem+ARCHOS+3G+Stick