offtopic / help needed from anyone in poland

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak dos at dosowisko.net
Sat Mar 2 14:53:53 CET 2013

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM, robin <spielraum at web.de> wrote:
> Hi List,
>

> sorry to post this here, but I otherwise do not have any idea who else to
> contact. I have purchased the archos g9 as plasma active does kind of run on
> it which is a nice step forward for a linux tablet (eventually I would prefer
> one with the gta04 in it). now archos apparently has huge issues in producing
> the 3g modem, so it is sold out anywhere in europe. Now my I have just found
> this offer from Poland [1]. I do not speak Polish, neither do I know if that site
> is genuine. So if anyone could help me here that would be great.
>

> best regards
>
> robin
>

> [1] http://www.mediamarkt.pl/krakow-m1/produkty.html?query=Modem+ARCHOS+3G+Stick

Hello from Poland! :)

It is genuine - it's one of the biggest electronic stores in Poland.
However, you'll need someone in Kraków (Cracow), as it's sold out from
online supplies and it's only available in small amount in physical
store in M1 Kraków shopping centre. Unfortunately, Kraków is a bit far
from where I live.

Good luck!
--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak, dos