QtMoko v54 - Some issues on GTA02

Matteo Zaffonato zaffo80 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 14:10:57 CET 2013

I'm Matteo and I'm the owner of a GTA02. I updated Qtmoko on my phone
yesterday using the Flash method. Everything was ok and there weren't any
errors.

When I booted up the phone there were two issues:
- When a call is received there is no ringtone, even if the profile is set
on "General". I tried to install codecs from the website of Qtmoko but the
problem persists. Also the Media Player is not ok. I tried to install
mplayer and I was able to listen to a MP3 file.
- When I ran the command "apt-get upgrade" the upgrade software stopped to
run on setup of libjpegopen (it looks like frozen after 30 mins, but I was
able to stop it).

Can somebody help me?  I use the GTA02 as daily phone and it is problematic
not to hear an incoming call.

Matteo