QtMoko v54 - Some issues on GTA02

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 18 19:51:52 CET 2013

On Monday, March 18, 2013 07:31:54 PM francesco.devita at mailoo.org wrote:

> I don't remember if they are known issues for v54, but for now I'm
> experiencing:
> - the same problem reported above with the media player;
> - random sound loss, I notice it after a suspend when I receive a sms, a
> call or an alarm starts, I have to restart QtMoko.

Hmm it looks that new gstreamer engine is not working as it should. It's quite
strange, because on GTA04 it works quite ok.

We can easily switch back to old cruxus engine or we can try find where is
problem. I think it will be best to rebuild with cruxus for now and try to
find fix for gstreamer later...

Regards

Radek