QtMoko v55

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 25 08:49:17 CET 2013

Hi,
qtmoko v55 is now available. You can get it from here [1] or visit our
homepage [2].

Changes since v54:

* back to cruxus media engine until gstreamer bugs are fixed
* whereabouts use gpsd (Stefan Wildemann)
* navit bugs in town search and program exit fixed (Stefan Wildemann)

Let's hope this release will fix the problems with sounds (it should) and can
be our stable release for some time.

If you are upgrading, you should manually add -b argument to gpsd, see

	http://lists.goldelico.com/pipermail/gta04-owner/2013-March/004155.html

Btw i couldnt test GPS, because my Freerunner does not get fix, so i just hope
it will be ok.

Thanks Stefan for his work. It's really nice to have navit working properly.

Cheers

Radek

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/GTA02/
[2] http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/