[ANNOUNCE] openmoko.org server move

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon May 13 19:17:33 CEST 2013

Dear all,

during the next weeks I'm going to move *.openmoko.org to a new much
simplified infrastructure on one physical server, rather than a dozen of
virtual machines over three physical machines.  As part of that, there
will be occasional outages, without any additional announcements.  The
IP addresses for all of openmoko.org services will also change as part
of that process.

I will start step-by-step with
web/wiki/dcs/svn/trac/git/people/bugzilla, while e-mail and mailing
lists will be running on the old machines until the very last step.  So
this (and other) mailing lists are going to work.  I'll send another
announcement before touching anything e-mail related.

Once the move to the new server is completed, I will finalyl be able to
do the long overdue step and accept other volunteers from the community
for system administration.

Thanks to Sean Moss-Pultz for paying for the server hosting until today
out of his personal pocket.

Regards,
	Harald