[ANNOUNCE] openmoko.org server move

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue May 14 13:43:50 CEST 2013

Just an interim status update:

The following services have been moved to the new machine now:
 * www.openmoko.org (http)
 * wiki.openmoko.org (http)
 * downloads.openmoko.org (http, ftp, rsync)
 * 3rdparty.downloads.openmoko.org (http)
 * svn.openmoko.org (http)
 * svnweb.openmoko.org (http)
 * git.openmoko.org (ssh, git, http)
 * admin-trac.openmoko.org (http)
 * webdesign.openmoko.org (http, was already defunct)

I'm currently working on docs.openmoko.org. Once that is done, I'll
probably leave everything for some time as-is waiting for fall-out.

Later (next week or the week after) I'll continue with the remaining
parts, which will most likely be the more difficult ones:

* people.openmoko.org (ssh, http)
* imap.openmoko.org (imap)
* mail.openmoko.org (smtp)
* lists.openmoko.org (mailman)

But there will definitely be a heads-up before that happens.

Regards,
	Harald