QtMoko v55 for Freerunner upgraded to wheezy

Frank frank at fotodrachen.de
Wed May 22 11:00:24 CEST 2013

Am 16.04.2013 14:35, schrieb Radek Polak:
..
> The wheezy images are now here:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/GTA02/

Hallo,
i installed the wheezy-Version 55 for GTA02 on a uSD-Card.
Formatted as ext3, copyd the archiv and:
  $ tar xzvpf qtmoko-debian-gta02-v55.tar.gz

After reboot everything seems OK.
Then I connected with ssh and:
  $ apt-get update
  $ apt-get upgrade

After the next reboot a endless loop dumps messages on the screen very
fast. I had to take a Photo to read:
  "udevd [659]: unable to receive ctrl connection:
   Function not implemented"

I repeated this with the same result.
Now I'm going to format and untar again but without upgrade.

What must be fixed before I can use "upgrade" again?

--

Frank