GTA02 Screen broken..

Πρεκατές Αλέξανδρος aprekates at gmail.com
Fri May 31 00:02:32 CEST 2013

After my baby came into the world chaos is visiting my workroom more frequent
and entropy's level is critical :-)

Trying to move a mouse's  cable created a cascade effect to a dozen of other
cables behind my tower including the usb cable connected to my beloved GTA02.

You can see the result in the attached pictures.

The fall was half a meter.

The neo hit ground landing on other cable. The screen didnt hit an object's
angle or corner.

So my non-technical guess , for what its worth ,is that it must happen from
the shock of the impact to its case.

There is no fractures on the screen's glass . It seems that the fracture
that's visible on the screen is on a layer beneath.

The touch screen is functional ,even on the part of the screen that's messed
up.

alexandros