[ADMIN] 2013-06-06: openmoko.org mailserver move

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri May 31 10:35:56 CEST 2013

Dear all,

on June 6, 2013, I am planning to migrate the one remaining openmoko.org
machine that still resides on the old server (and IP address).  Thsi
will affect the MX for openmoko.org, as well as the mailman installation
that runs all the lists.openmoko.org mailing lists.

The outage should be short, but in any case: Expect some outages and
delays regarding @openmoko.org mail and the lists.openmoko.org mailing
lists.  There should be no mails lost, just some delays.

I'll send one more message to this list as a reminder before starting.

Regards,
	Harald