First small steps toward free GSM firmware

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Sun Nov 10 14:56:58 CET 2013

On Sun 10 November 2013 10:33:47 Norayr Chilingarian wrote:
> What's also interesting, I have an impression, that power managment
> works much better. With turned on gsm, it lasts more than 3-4 hours, as
> before. I'll measure how long will it stay today. But I already see it's
> becoming usable. Yes, I did not fix hardware. No, I did not enable deep
> sleep in /etc/frameworkd.conf. So I did not do anything to fix the
> issue.

Are you *sure* about that? Starting your room heating may already suffice - no
kidding. Please don't try to outsmart the experts. #1024 been pretty complex
and I suggest you learn about it before claiming moko11 has a bug regarding
that. :-/

cheers
jOERG
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)