First small steps toward free GSM firmware

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Sun Nov 10 22:53:55 CET 2013

Also, I never did write anything about moko11 bugs.
I don't know about them.
I did write that my perception is, this firmware seem to have better
power management.

I believe in medicine, and I don't believe in ghosts.
If you say, it's unrelated, I don't argue.
What can I say now, it worked ~10 hours with GSM turned on, had two
reboots, and still has 63% of battery power.
May be that's connected to heating or something else. But my device
became usable, I was writing that it had problems in this mailing list a
couple of weeks ago.

About wiki, first of all, we have new, legally free (in those repressive
countries (: ) tool - the flasher. Secondly we have the alternative
firmware _with_source code.
I belive it worth to write there about free flasher, how to build it,
and how to use it, not only with leo2moko port. The flasher can be used
to flash moko11 too. Also, it worth to write there how to build the
leo2moko firmware. Anyone may add whatever political concern she has to
the same wiki page.

11/10/13 09:32 -???, joerg Reisenweber-? ???? ?: