Crowdfunding an Ubuntu smartphone (right now)

Paul Wise pabs at debian.org
Sat Oct 5 08:28:59 CEST 2013

https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html

> But: some people are able to jump out of the window. So do you do as well?

I followed the FSF and Debian out the window a long time ago and I am
fairly happy with the result.

> Strange argument... jOERG is right...

To me his mail was a bizarre overreaction to a request for
clarification of your reasons for wanting to keep goldelico in control
of gta04 production.

The request for clarification was probably not needed though, you have
made it fairly clear over a few threads over the years that you aren't
interested in making the gta04 "Free Hardware" as rah and myself
appear to define it.

So end of discussion for me, I'll try to avoid replying to any further
mails on the gta04 topic.

--
bye,
pabs