Crowdfunding an Ubuntu smartphone (right now)

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Sat Oct 5 13:55:13 CEST 2013

On Sat, 2013-10-05 at 13:34 +0200, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

> You're nitpicking about different meanings of "open" and "free".

This is hardly nitpicking.  If I had known what Nikolaus's position was
back in 2010, I doubt I would ever have bought a GTA04.  There seems to
be (1) the meaning that Nikolaus gives "free hardware" and "open
hardware"; and (2) the meaning everyone else gives "free hardware" and
"open hardware".

It seems to me that Nikolaus has falsely advertised the GTA04, and is
continuing to do so.

--
Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net>

for (;;) { ++pancakes; }