First small steps toward free GSM firmware

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Wed Oct 16 09:30:40 CEST 2013

>then flash into your GTA0x GSM modem

Wait, it works both on gta-02 and gta-04?

Also, did you test if data connection works? I don't use phone calls,
only encrypted ssl over tcp over 3g/wifi.

I am very interested if this can be flashed to gta-02 device,
(unfortunately I don't own gta-04). Also, is there is a possibility to
change IMEI during flashing?

Sorry if my questions are a little bit off topic. Anyway I am very
interested in free fw for my devices - OM gta-02 and n900.

10/13/13 06:08 -ում, Michael Spacefalcon-ը գրել է: