Compiling QtMoko buildhost for Neo Freerunner

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Oct 23 19:55:12 CEST 2013

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:07:09 AM Adrien Dorsaz wrote:

> My QtMoko buildhost is the official one with Debian 6.0.7 and kernel 2.6.32
> (IIRC, I've upgraded Debian with apt-get upgrade). Have you any hint to
> find the error ?

I think it is out of memory. You need either big swap (1GB) or much better is
to use vexpress kernel [1]. You can download armhf buildhost and check
start.sh for arguments - it was a bit tricky to find them out, because
vexpress can work only with SD cards.

> And do you know how I can begin again QtMoko compilation without compiling
> again Qt (it's long and it worked well) ?

Maybe after playing with qtmoko configure arguments it might work, but IIRC
there were some problems with no easy solution. Instead i am now using ccache.
First compiling is slow, but then it's quite acceptable.

Regards

Radek

[1] http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/linux-headers-3.2.0-4-vexpress
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/BuildHost/