First small steps toward free GSM firmware

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Mon Oct 28 20:47:56 CET 2013

Why not add information about free fw and loader to the mentioned wiki page?
So that people who are not in this mailing list, may know about this fw
and a free fc-load tool.

Also, it would be good to have step by step instructions like get this
source here, compile it like that, get another source there, compile it,
and run this command with these arguments.

10/22/13 10:21 -ում, Michael Spacefalcon-ը գրել է: