website prototype

kardan kardan at riseup.net
Mon Sep 2 04:53:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

I took a break on my console to get you a little website draft. Please
let me know about your opinion. Corrections and any design feedback is
highly appreciated (especially the #order page is quite packed and
could make trouble at different screen sizes)

https://github.com/kradan/openphoenux.org (no typo)

until the whole website is pushed through my modem speed dsl (ETA 16h),
you can preview it here with thumbnailed images (~800kb at all):
http://heahdk.net/~kardan/openphoenux.org

It is great to see traffic on this list. For people only interested in
important updates I think a public announcement list would be a nice
thing to have published here
http://lists.openphoenux.org/mailman/listinfo
(Maybe this is unnessecary for people subscribed to the shop wishlist)

Since a week I receive all messages twice (by
community-bounces at openphoenux.org and
community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org). Am I the only one?

--
Kardan <kardan at riseup.net>