website prototype

Christoph Bänsch chrissi1a at gmx.net
Mon Sep 2 07:54:54 CEST 2013

Am 02.09.2013 um 04:53 schrieb kardan <kardan at riseup.net>:

> Hi,
>
> I took a break on my console to get you a little website draft. Please
> let me know about your opinion. Corrections and any design feedback is
> highly appreciated (especially the #order page is quite packed and
> could make trouble at different screen sizes)
>
> https://github.com/kradan/openphoenux.org (no typo)
>
> until the whole website is pushed through my modem speed dsl (ETA 16h),
> you can preview it here with thumbnailed images (~800kb at all):
> http://heahdk.net/~kardan/openphoenux.org

Looks very good!!! I don't think this is a "ugly peace of page"!! ;-)
There is only one thing I would change: the color. I think we are a great and powerful community, but the page with the white background looks a bit like the start of a small community. If you change the color or use a background picture, it will looks great! :-)

> It is great to see traffic on this list. For people only interested in
> important updates I think a public announcement list would be a nice
> thing to have published here
> http://lists.openphoenux.org/mailman/listinfo
> (Maybe this is unnessecary for people subscribed to the shop wishlist)

I thinnk this list is a good idea!

> Since a week I receive all messages twice (by
> community-bounces at openphoenux.org and
> community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org). Am I the only one?

No! I receive them too! ;-)

Regards