Openmoko GTA06

Norayr Chilingarian norayr at arnet.am
Sun Apr 13 13:26:34 CEST 2014

04/12/14 01:41 -ում, Michael Spacefalcon-ը գրել է:
> Joerg R. and others on this list have already explained quite well the
> pointlessness of those IMEI changes when it comes to privacy.
If you mean this

 >call numbers that are getting called by 0.5mio users per day).
 >Simply compare who called number A during last year, and who also called
 >number B during last year already reduces number of individuals to max
10.
 >Then check which of those 10 individuals doesn't use her/his old IMEI
 >anymore
 >and here you are: old IMEI linked to new fake IMEI. With only 2 calls
done
 >from your new SIM and IMEI to your wife and your mother (or any other
  arbitrary two "normal" phone numbers you called before)

then this doesn't relate to me, if I don't use calls/sms and I use only
Internet. Then they need to filter who uses same Internet services as
me. This case it's much harder to make sure that me is me, right?