Where Can I Get A GTA04 Camera?

Alexander .S.T. Ross maillist_openmoko at aross.me
Wed Dec 31 15:09:14 CET 2014

thanks muchly for the info.
apologies but i'm not at a level to fix that sort of thing but more
importantly I'm taking my self in a different direction in life, hence
my interest in the gta04 for using it to enable me to do what i want and
so i'll make do with what i get. maybe one year I might have lots of
moneys to give to devs so if they wish, they can spend time on improving
things instead of a sucky job :D

I greatly appreciate the work you do and have already done. thank you!

what i might do is see about recompiling the kernel (eek, didn't plan to
do that ;) ) and enable usb webcam support, I wonder if the gta04 might
somehow cope with a hd webcam... hehe :D