TIFFS in vitro analyzer tool released

David Matthews mail at dmatthews.org
Tue Feb 4 13:34:16 CET 2014

hi Giacomo

>It's been easier than expected:
>
>root at neo:~# .
>/opt/qtmoko/qpe.env

That's interesting - and it worked without a cacophony as accompaniment?

I just tried to confirm this myself; using the cable method it does not work for me on Qtmoko 54. I had the same problem using SHR and following the instructions that Norayr posted, but again using a cable rather than running loadtools on the phone as he did. I put this down to different SHR versions, but maybe that was not the issue.

It looks like it may be  easier to put a standard distro in a suitable state for flashing the calypso using the loadtools on phone rather than loadtools on PC method.  If that's so a debian package of loadtools (to use with qtmoko) would be a useful convenience.

--
David Matthews
mail at dmatthews.org