IMEI changing kit for GTA02

rhn omcomali.rhn at porcupinefactory.org
Wed Feb 19 09:49:12 CET 2014

On 19 Feb 2014 09:09:00 +0100
openmoko at pulster.de (Christoph Pulster) wrote:

> Michael, this is great work !  AFAIK this is the first toolkit allowing
> easy change of IMEI, impressive.
> The applaus is very limited here, it seems most people left are hardcore
> Linux/FOSS geeks which do not understand the concept of your semi-legal
> activities...
>
> from my side, BIG thanks !
> Chris

I'm impressed - I didn't think Michael would have gotten to that point.
For me, it would be super nice if IMEI changed at evey SIM change as I'm not very comfortable with the tracking aspect of cellular.
If my FR still worked, I'd have tried it for sure.

Cheers,
rhn

PS. I wonder how many government tracking programs have I just been subscribed to.