QtMoko mail reader doesn't display multi-part messages

Adrien Dorsaz adrien at adorsaz.ch
Wed Feb 19 15:40:17 CET 2014

Hello!

I've finally detected the issue of the mail reader in QtMoko : it
doesn't find the different parts of multi-part mail messages.
So it can displays one-part messages, but not multi-part messages.

I've began my investigations here :
https://github.com/Trim/qtmoko/issues/1

Unfortunately, I'm stuck and I can't find how to fix the issue : the
mail browser seems to be correct, the mail storage seems good (database
is consistent and messages are well written on device), but it seems
that the same function of the mail storage can retrieve one-part
messages correctly, but not multi-part messages (data aren't fetched).

I'm stuck because the SQLite connection function is really cryptic for
me and I can't retrieve the "mailfile" information from the database
which I could use to force to create the mailmessage from the original
mailfile.

Could someone help me into debbuging the qtopiamail application ?

Thanks,
Adrien