<void> (was: GTA04 work (was: Openmoko's downfall (was changing IMEI)))

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Fri Feb 21 11:49:47 CET 2014

On Fri 21 February 2014 11:43:08 David Matthews wrote:
> Yes it is, and those who do not believe so should allow those of us that do
> value it to enjoy it in peace :-0 - I at least do not need to be told
> repeatedly how foolish I am for delighting over something someone else
> believes has zero worth

Please don't polemize! Nobody has told you that you're foolish. You do that
now, about those of us who question the purpose of changing IMEI (something
that got lost in your mail's topic, as well as the thread reference that
would've put this into context)
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)