QtMoko current status

Nick openmoko-community at njw.me.uk
Fri Feb 21 13:28:22 CET 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:01:33PM +0100, Radek Polak wrote:
> Power while suspended has improved very much with 2.6.39. For me it is ~6mA
> which makes nearly 200 hours in standby.

So what's the current status of QtMoko? Did removing the wifi module
make suspending reliable now? Is there anything else that is an
issue for using the phone everyday? v55 is adequate for me at
present, but I'd be very happy to upgrade to v58 if it's not likely
to just stop working when it suspends, sometimes.