booting qtmoko-debian-gta02-v58 hangs

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Feb 28 10:03:50 CET 2014

Hello,

I've installed (for the first time) qtmoko-debian-gta02-v58 into mSD;
the mSD contained a SHR distribution which I have moved away with

# cd /
# mkdir .SHR
# mv * .SHT
# tar xvpzf qtmoko-debian-gta02-v58.tar.gz

on the 1st boot it asked me to callibrate the screen and set the
timezone, time and date; after this it did not went further only showing
in the center an analog clock.

On 2nd boot (after power-off reset) it fsch'ed and rebooted, and the
last lines on the screen are now:

INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
[info] Using makefile-style concurrent boot in runlevel 2.
[ ok ] Starting system message bus: dbus.
[ ok ] Starting bluetooth: bluetoothd rfcomm.
[ ok ] Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd.
INIT: no more processes left in this runlevel

and now it hangs again forever, with an analog clock in
the center.

Any advice? Thanks in advance

	matthias
--