transfer system in NAND to uSDcard

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Sat Jan 18 23:33:49 CET 2014

boot from an sdcard, mount the internal partition[1], tar from it (make
sure to sue the right params to store everything, or maybe you should just
dd it to get an image you can play with at will).

[1] not sure anymore what partition that is, but inside your running system
mount
should tell you. if net, the list's archive or wiki should turn up
something.