Resume bug on 2.6.39 kernel identified! (was QTMoko v55 GTA02 flash issue)

robin spielraum at web.de
Tue Jan 21 10:53:08 CET 2014

hi radek,

thank for digging in so deep to find the bug. If I remove the ar6000 does
that also mean that I will not be able to use wifi (that would be my guess)?

and as an off topic question: if I remove btusb and bluetooth (as I am not
using bluetooth at all) would this somehow interfere with qtmoko (eg are
those modules expected to be present somewhere else?)

best regards and as always:
many thanks to you and the extended qtmoko development crew for keeping
the GTA02 alive!!!

robin