testing the free calypso software

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue Jan 28 19:53:15 CET 2014

On Tue 28 January 2014 18:58:19 Norayr Chilingarian wrote:
> 01/27/14 10:26 -ում, Michael Spacefalcon-ը գրել է:
> > In the absolute worst case scenario imaginable, if someone does lose
> > their RF calibration values and has no backup copy anywhere, you
> > should be able to send your FR to some lab to get it recalibrated.  I
>
> If someone has no backup of calibration data, can she use calibration
> data from other phone?
> Then we can send our data to that person. Or it won't work this way?
> I probably don't understand it well.

Not recommended and not entirely correct procedure but nevertheless should
sort of work, yes. You might want to edit the IMEI to what yours been, before
(or after) you flash that alien calib data.

/j
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)