FreeCalypso status

Nick openmoko-community at njw.me.uk
Fri Sep 19 13:31:54 CEST 2014

Hi Michael and others,

I just returned back to a land where I can actually use GSM (without
switching network), so now seems like a good time to go back to my
FreeRunner and give the FreeCalypso firmware a whirl.

The uSD slot in my freerunner is broken, so I figure these
instructions would be best for me:
http://www.matthews.pm/freerunner/leo2moko-p3.html

And am I correct in thinking that the latest revision of FreeCalypso
is this:
ftp://ftp.ifctf.org/pub/GSM/FreeCalypso/leo2moko-r1-bin.tar.bz2

Am I correct in thinking that once flashed, the phone should work
indistinguishably to the official firmware? SMS & voice both fully
work?

Do you still want calibration data? I can send it along if you like.

Finally, is there some way I can donate to you for this stuff?

Thanks,

Nick