State of FreeCalypso

Bob Ham rah at settrans.net
Tue Apr 21 20:02:08 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-04-21 at 17:11 +0000, Spacefalcon the Outlaw wrote:
> Bob Ham <rah at settrans.net> wrote:
>
> > Why is your wellness dependant on a phone?
>
> Because I use one to stay in touch with the people who matter in my
> life

What would be the consequences if you didn't have a mobile phone to do
that?

> It is also a well-known fact that most free software developers derive
> great personal satisfaction from doing something that benefits a
> larger community

True.  However, there's a very big difference between deriving
satisfaction from doing worthwhile work and being pathologically
dependant on it.  I don't know any other free software developers who
threaten to murder those who get in the way of their work.  It looks
like for you, the work isn't done just for satisfaction, it looks like a
need.

On Sat, 2015-04-18 at 17:41 +0000, Spacefalcon the Outlaw wrote:
> I do not owe any apology to a bunch of sadists
> who got some kind of sexual gratification out of watching my life
> wither away (for a full 2 years!)

How did your life wither away?  What happened?