Please keep the discussions on this list on a positive note

Brian bneil at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 22 03:48:11 UTC 2015

Hi All,

It's been a very long time since I've used my Freerunner as phone. I
still have it and it still works of course. It would be nice if when I
did get new emails in my inbox from this list they didn't rehash old
arguments that detract from what OM originally stood for.

I had a lot of fun using mine and I'd hate for anyone to research the
hardware only to find the mailing list had devolved into a troll
succeeding in reeling in a catch. I'm happy to hear about new
developments without any drama thanks and I expect that anyone else
that has a serious interest in the software or hardware will feel the
same.