OT: Ubuntu phone && HTML5 / QML

Nick openmoko-community at njw.me.uk
Mon Mar 16 10:47:44 UTC 2015

Quoth guru at unixarea.de:
> I'm using since 2008 the FR as my one and only cellphone. This is not
> lying, it is just a fact. And I do not know any other person from this
> list who is doing so.

I am too. The only thing that makes me tempted to switch phones is
redphone or chatsecure, basically. The GTA02 sucks, in some ways,
but I have no plans to buy a less free phone than it, so I'll stay
where I am for now. If my GTA02 broke I'd probably get whatever
phone was best supported by the replicant project, second hand, but
it's a pleasingly solid piece of hardware :)

Nick