OT: Ubuntu phone && HTML5 / QML

Francesco De Vita francesco.devita at mailoo.org
Mon Mar 16 14:35:55 UTC 2015

Hi

> I'm using since 2008 the FR as my one and only cellphone. This is not
> lying, it is just a fact. And I do not know any other person from
> this list who is doing so. I will continue using the GTA02 until
> finaly breaks something, display or board, and will hope to update
> it. How and when such an update is possible?

I did it too until the last summer when audio and battery issues became
an inconvenience during my work days. I searched for help but with no
success. Since then I'm using some dumbphones.

If I should buy a new phone my choice is restricted to the GTA04, the
Jolla phone and the Ubuntu phone. But a budget limit and the readiness
of the device for the everyday usage constitute constraints to reckon
with.

Is good to see some life in this ML (: thank you all.

Ciao
Francesco