OT: Ubuntu phone && HTML5 / QML

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Mar 21 12:44:10 UTC 2015

El día Saturday, March 21, 2015 a las 12:02:13PM +0100, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller escribió:

> Am 20.03.2015 um 21:40 schrieb Norayr Chilingarian <norayr at arnet.am>:
>
> > meanwhile, let's not forget that Ubuntu Touch can be ported to thus
> > installed on GTA04/5 board.
>
> Yes, you are right! Sometimes we simply don’t see the obvious…
>
> Goldelico would support such a port as good as possible.
>
> What do you need?

Well, we could start with a mailing list for techical(!) interested
folks, like

ubuntuphone-porters at lists.openmoko.org
or
ubuntuphone-porters at goldelico.com

or something like such a name to express that the intention is not for
users without technical background/developers.

Thx

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."