OHSW-Workshop in Garching (28.11.2015 & 29.11.2015)

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Oct 22 15:45:42 UTC 2015

Hi,
we are still open for more presentations and participants for our yearly OpenPhoenux
workshop for the 7th time. Isn't 7 a lucky number (at least in some cultures)?

This event is a nice opportunity to meet old friends, present your latest ideas and projects
(if related to open hard and software), learn from others and also spend at least two
nice evenings in Garching / Munich. And participation is free (except travel expenses
and invested time).

Please refer to http://www.ohsw.org for details where location, times, how to register
etc. is described. You can also check what we have done in the past years to get
an impression what you can expect as speaker, workshop moderator or participant.

Awaiting to meet you in person,

your organizing team
(Nikolaus, Lukas, Christoph)

PS: please forward to mailing lists where you think interested persons are subscribed.