modem firmware

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue Aug 29 08:34:26 UTC 2017

for the rest:
telling OM about alleged violations of rules while bluntly admitting that you
yourself don't care abouzt rules, have no clue about them and think they are
made to get violated... YES that is the spacefalcon we know and love ... *NOT*

wanna come shoot me once more? Or do you think you tricked us once more?
Honestly you never were close to that. The only one's foot you are constantly
shooting is your own.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign
/\