modem firmware

joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue Aug 29 09:20:29 UTC 2017

the moral aspects of calling somebody out for removing "no parking" signs so
people would have to pay tickets for unknowingly parking there, or not telling
people that they are in danger to even *do time in jail* when they install and
use a firmware that person provides, are not arguable in my world.

I won't comment the rest since it's totally missing the point

BR
/j
--
()  ascii ribbon campaign