modem firmware

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Tue Aug 29 20:34:04 UTC 2017

> > and thus will void your device's (FCC/CE/...)
> > approval
>
> The fact that a modem running your official firmware that falsely
> believes itself to be quadband when running on triband-calibrated hw
> VIOLATES the actual technical specs for the transmitted signals can
> only mean that the approval you got was fraudulent or at least
> erroneous (the certification testers overlooked the technical spec
> violation), and the actual radio operation of the modem with my fw is
> in BETTER compliance with the specs than with your fw.

Please advise how I may best encourage you to stop talking
and take my money. This is quite likely the most usefull
public service I have seen done in quite awhile.

It is unfortunate that previous bankrupt vendors released a
product with shoddy qualifications. Now if only we could
properly finance you to find bugs and reverse-engineer a
better 4GLTE software defined radio...