moko13 firmware

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 07:26:02 UTC 2017

H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com> wrote:

> So let merephrase: how do you think to get someone pay for it?

By spreading the message as far and wide as I can that making new
Calypso phones and modems (be they GTA02 clones or semi-clones, or my
proposed Libre Dumbphone, or my proposed FC modem in SMT module form
factor) IS possible, and that there is a small company able and ready
to do the job given the necessary funding.  I shall keep spreading
this message far and wide until it reaches the ears of someone who
sees the idea as a positive and who has the needed money.

M~