[Tinkerphones] QtMoko: a dream comes true :)

dmitry dmitry at disroot.org
Sun Feb 25 21:37:17 UTC 2018

Hi
I'm in this boat too. I'd like to build the last kernel for GTA2 at
least and then probably try to play with minimal Debian on it.

Could anybody point me to the most relevant "How to build kernel/
building system for GTA2" or so instruction/tutorial?

Unfortunately major links on wiki are dead.

thanks :)

Dmitry

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 13:00:12 +0100