building / packaging lint-wifi

tim tim at timwise.co.uk
Sun Aug 3 05:47:03 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to build & package lint-wifi myself (presumably because I'm a
masochist or I don't like sleep, not sure which).

In terms of building it I got as far as installing the toolchain but not
much further.
See http://timwise.wikispaces.com/lint-wifi for full details.

In terms of packaging I'm failing to get om-make-ipkg to run
successfully, presumably because the example
<http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain#How_to_modify_the_sample_project>
is geared towards running a binary/c program, and lint-wifi is a python
prog.

The current state of my attempt is at
http://github.com/timabell/lint-wifi/commits/master

I'll have a look at mofi presently as that looks like the kind of thing
I want, but in the mean time, does anyone have any pointers/hints for me?

If I can crack this kind of thing perhaps I can become useful.

Thanks in advance.

Tim Abell