Illume multitap keyboard

Clare claregj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:04:04 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 11:16 AM, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler
<raster at openmoko.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:45:26 +0200 Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org> babbled:

>> I built the milestone at a time where Raster was revamping the
>> keyboard, that's why dictionary prediction is not available in illume
>> as per FSO milestone2. I'm going to push an updated version into the
>> FSO feed, when it's done in Illume.
>
> yeah. it's not there. it need to be redone - but this time i'm going to make it
> cleaner and leaner. :)

If this means adding prediction to the keyboard in FSO, it is to me a
pity. Hopefully it will
be configurable. Also hopefully configurable the jumping up of
enlarged letters rather than
bolding them, and even more desirable to be able to make it black
letters on a white ground.
In its current form it is beautiful to look at but very hard to see
where the pointer is in a poor light.

Thank you,
clare