Built FSO, what next?

Matt Margush matt at margush.com
Wed Aug 6 05:34:50 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I need a little pointer in the right direction.  I'm trying to get a
basic development environment set up so I can hopefully start
contributing with some testing and eventually some patches.

I was able to successfully compile FSO following the instructions on
the Wiki: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FSO.  After the last
instruction finishes (cd /stuff/build && bitbake fso-image), what do I
do next?  The instructions on the Wiki end there.  Can I install what
I've built on my phone now... and if so, where should I look for
instructions on that?

My goal is to first get FSO installed and running on my phone, then to
upgrade it to the SHR as outlined here
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/SHR_Development.

Thanks for the help,

Matt