glibc build fails

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Thu Aug 7 01:21:31 CEST 2008

in my case it was sid... usually sid is very close to lenny but now
lenny is frozen thus not exactly testing, thus getting further from sid
day after day ;-)

but since you said lenny works for you -- may be I should give it a
shout. What architecture are you under? amd64 or i386? (mine was amd64
chroot on amd64 box)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]