USB host mode with HSPA Stick. [WORKING now :-D]

Timo Drick timo at drick.de
Thu Aug 7 01:22:45 CEST 2008

Andy Green schrieb:

> | Somebody in the thread at some point said:
> |
> | | Ok hmm. I will trace that problem in a later stage of my project. A
> | | USB-Stick work fine. A device is created and automounted. (But the
> HSPA
> | | Stick emulates a scsi CD-ROM drive :-(
> |
> | Yeah.  It seems we are missing some config somewhere because a desktop
> | box does it OK.  But dunno what.
>
> Aaah can it be ISO9660 filesystem support missing?
>
> - -Andy

Hey Andy i get this thing working :-D

ISO9660 filesystem is available but UDF is missing. I compile it on my
own and install from package the sr_mod module.
Than i had to crosscompile linux eject command and voila. I create a
wiki page with documentation of the steps needed
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Hspa-stick.
After that i get a /dev/ttyUSB0 and USB1 device. I do not tested the
internet connection yet. (It is to late now)
Tomorrow i will upgrade the wiki.

Thanks for you help Andy.
regards Timo