Feedback on OM2008.8

sparky mat max at sparkymat.net
Thu Aug 7 04:01:09 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:07 AM, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler <
raster at openmoko.org> wrote:

> they should be nice little images now (not the original app icons that come
> with qtopia etc.)

Should I try a newer  image? I am using Aug-06-2008 nightly build.

> press power suspends immediately. hold for 2 seconds starts shutdown.
> options
> could be done as the power button is just a key binding to run something or
> do
> an action, but this is not the case in asu. it's simple.

Ok. Will try again. Not sure why suspend doesn't work. It worked with last
week's images. Again, will try a fresher one.

> what wallpaper? well technically you get the theme default.. and its..
> black.

Oh... I got a picture (of a flower) as wallpaper, and no, I didn't set it
myself. It was there by default.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the relase.